The Industry’s Most Reputable Size Reduction Machine
A single compact machine constructed of steel that introduces efficiency to cutting and sizing. The “Eureka” Granulator was designed and manufactured by S. Howes for the agricultural industry during the 1970’s and since has been modified to handle numerous non-agricultural products as well. The granulator is affordable, effective and built to last.
How it Works
The material is cut between the offset rings that rotate at approximately the same speed. Centrifugal action forces the material outward between the cutter rings which shear it to size and eject it immediately. This unique action creates less fines and a clean sharp product.
- High capacity – heavy duty construction.
- Fits in less than 5.5 square feet – weight 967 lbs. net.
- Available in TEFC and explosion proof motors.
- No resharpening – easy replacement of rings.
- Only two moving parts allowing for safe and economical operating conditions.
- Cutter rings can be changed in less than 20 minutes, minimizing down time.